The MRT7 Project involves the financing, design, construction, testing, commissioning, and operations & maintenance of an integrated transportation system consisting of the Metro Rail Transit System (MRTS), including Depot and Rolling Stock, the Highway, and the Intermodal Transportation Terminal (ITT). The MRTS shall consist of approximately 22 km with 14 stations from North Avenue in EDSA, Quezon City, to San Jose del Monte. The Highway will be at least 6 lanes and approximately 22 km from the Bocaue interchange of the North Luzon Expressway to San Jose del Monte.
Provision of technical assistance and advice leading to financial closing and implementation of the Project, to include the following activities:
- Review of existing technical documentation
- Strategic approach to EPC Bidding
- Updating of capital cost estimates
- Oversight on site investigative studies, environmental compliance certificate and design development
- Contract technical requirements development
- Participation in financial closing activities