Be part of tomorrow’s infrastructure!
Careers for Graduates and Experienced Professionals
You will be part of a team composed of local and global experts who strive to realize their ambitions and shape the future.
Careers for Graduates and Experienced Professionals
We are looking for innovative thinkers, people who speak their mind, professionals who excel in their respective fields and individuals who want to make a lasting impact.
View our latest job openings below:
- Conceptualize design as instructed by the architect
- Prepare plans and working drawings related to rail/urban transport infrastructure (i.e., tracks, guideway, rolling stock, stations);
- Responsible for preparing 2D CAD files and photo-realistic 3D rendering and animations form for presentation of proposed railway stations/ terminals/ road infrastructure projects;
- Responsible for making a video presentation for the clients in animation format;
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings,
- Provide efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or another 3D modeling
- Organizes and updates drawing files of all projects;
- Assists consultant and/ or senior officer in the presentation of drawings.
- Explore new technologies ( both hardware and software ) to expand, improve the quality of visualization and increase efficiency.
- Conduct ocular inspection of the various projects in collaboration with the superior and multidisciplinary team; and
- Specialize in the operation of the following:
- 3D software list: Blender 2.79; Lumion Pro 8.5; Revit Architecture BIM 360 218, Sketchup Pro 2018, AutoCAD 2018, AutoCAD Architecture 2014
- Video / image editing software list: Adobe Premiere 2018; Adobe After Effects 2018; Photoshop 2018
- Accredited degree in civil engineering, registered professional with at least 5 years of related experience in the design of vertical structures (preferably railway stations)
- Adequate knowledge of discipline codes and standards, specifications, design criteria and construction methodology
- Advanced computer and software skills (structural analysis software, spreadsheets)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Spatial ability
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Understands applicable codes and specifications, as stipulated in the project guidelines/ employer’s requirements
- Performs structural engineering calculations, modeling and analysis, and solves problems of moderate to high level of complexity in accordance with the project guidelines
- Ensures safety, constructability and cost effectiveness in the design
- Works with other disciplines (Geotech, Architectural, Alignment/ Civil, MEPF) to achieve the project’s objectives
- Provides CAD operators with sufficient details of the design analysis showing sectional drawings and location of bar cuttings/splices and preparation of bar schedule
- Reports and escalate challenges encountered to the discipline lead as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Graduate of BS Architecture
License is an advantage
More than 3yrs experience
Experience in Infrastructure Design is a plus
BS Architecture Graduate
More than 3 yrs experience
Good expose to other engineering drawings preparation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines; preferably with supplemental education (diploma or masteral degree) in urban planning or traffic engineering
- Minimum 3-year work experience in traffic engineering, transport planning or transport modeling
- Experience with software such as JICA-STRADA, PTV VISUM, SIDRA, CUBE or EMME is a plus
- Proficiency in GIS, Google Earth, and MS Excel
- Good geographical perception, very strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Has an innovative mind, takes initiative, and is able to work calmly under pressure
- Conduct appropriate on site transport/traffic surveys and interviews, and process data results
- Analyze and interpret data gathered from statistics, surveys and transport studies
- Simulate transport scenarios using computer modeling software
- Forecast the impact of new and planned developments on a proposed transport project
- Analyze a proposed transport project’s impact on the overall transport network
- Preparation of written technical reports, studies and presentation materials for various projects
- Participation in site visits for data collection, as needed
- Participate in value methodology workshops, as needed
- Participate in the internal planning of technical requirements, budgets, and timelines for new/potential projects of the company
- A Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- Previous experience in design consultancy.
- Experience in detailed design deliverables.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and standards.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Expert in Revit, Cadd and other engineering software’s.
- At least 10 years of experience
- Works closely with the senior/ leads in gathering information and tracking progress against approved milestones.
- Anticipates bottlenecks, clarifies project priorities, finds risks, and escalates issues that cannot be internally resolved.
- Provide direction and guidance to teams to meet timely deliverables.
- Supervise team on daily basis in product design and development activities.
- Provide design solutions to meet cost-effectiveness and on-time deliveries.
- Overseeing drawings production development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Manage interface among all discipline (Architectural, Structural, Alignment and MEPFP) and resolve conflicts, if any.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Press checks in collaboration with the Designers and Client. Examine finished drawings and approve quality before delivery to client.
- Make improvements on the drawing’s quality presentation.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings if needed.
- Minimum 3 years experience in consulting and/or engineering industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in geometric design of roads or railways
- Proficient in AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Preferrably knowlegeable in GIS applications (QGIS)
- Prepare geometric (alignment) design for railway and road infrastructure projects at different design stages, and produce design drawings in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist the team leader in undertaking feasibility studies, engineering calculations, and site investigations
- Assist the team leader in preparing of design proposals, specifications, and reports
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines and external parties regarding design requirements and relevant interfaces
- Complete other relevant duties as may be assigned by the team leader from time to time.
Please send your cover letter and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trainees, Interns and Apprentices
Students needing on-the-job training (OJT) are welcome to apply!
At SYSTRA, we provide supervised training, exposure to actual office work, and participation in field work — experiences that you can be proud of and that you can draw from when beginning your career.
We accept OJT applicants occasionally from the following educational backgrounds:
- Human Resources
Send your letter of application anytime through email@example.com.
We are pioneers in planning and designing world-class transport infrastructure. Our multi-disciplinary team is composed of local and global experts that strive to shape the future by their passion to:
- get the world moving freely every day
- ensure safe, comfortable and environmentally friendly mobility
- optimize value in projects
- build trusting relationships with clients and partners in the Philippines and around the world
If you share our enthusiasm and commitment, join us!